Discussion Of New Pairs For GMX v2

how can we add a vote for coins we want to list on to the sheet

1 Like

Just drop your preferences here in the thread, sir. Votes will be aggregated in the sheet.

1 Like

I would say once BNB is up on GMX trading, $CAKE would be a good +++ to add on.
Hope to see cake baking one day on gmx

1 Like

Great google sheet, snipermonke! thank you for listing these assets that are highly popular.

i hope $TIA will be listed soon after MATIC and OP.

1 Like

just state your suggestions here and i’ll pick it up

One idea I wanted to bring in was supporting native arb project who GMX (partners or is built on top of).

Not sure if there is enough volume or dollars here but what about projects like Grail and other Arb Native tokens? Maybe we could see which ones have the highest volumes?

1 Like

i think with this it comes down to:

1. how easily can the asset be manipulated? ie what is the mcap/liquidity ratio
  2. is it possible for Chainlink to create a datastream?
  3. as you mention, volume?
1 Like

Big caps:
$OP
$MATIC
$TIA
$ATOM
Medium caps:
$GMX
$RUNE
$CRV
$MKR

2 Likes

$gmx, $snx, $op

I’ve seen $GMX mentioned from many people in TG and forums, can we put it on the list, for the pump

1 Like

It is on the spreadsheet already, thanks

1 Like

Token: TIA (or wTIA)
30d Daily Average Volume: $170mm/day (based on YTD figures) ~40days - $10.8B (per Messari)
Available on Chainlink Data Streams: Unsure
Native/Synthetic Pool: Synthetic (using ETH/USDC)
Chain: Arbitrum/Avalanche

1 Like

Token: SUI
30d Daily Average Volume: $444mm/day (based on YTD figures) ~40days - $17.76B (per Messari)

1 Like

Token: Cosmos (ATOM or wATOM)
30d Daily Average Volume: $155m/day (rough estimate) - can do more digging if community sees value

I would like to get more information on the step by step process to take this from conversation to implementation. We have assets noted (thank you Snipermonke01). How do we take this list from evaluation to implementation? How can members of the community help.

2 Likes

please see latest post on the gov forum from @coinflipcanda

2 Likes

Some more suggestions for listing here, to incorporate:

5 Likes

Listing new pairs needs to go on autopilot, something like 1 added per week until we start to see actual growth in fees.

1 Like