Listing Proposals II - May 2022

Shit, I checked the Arbiscan tokens but meant to check Chainlink feeds aaaaaaaa, you’re correct. Sorry!

We need to be extremely careful with the assets listed.

Unless tokenomics change, we are going to introduce inflationary tokens into the GLP (e.g. CRV), which is a bad idea unless the fees from swaps/leverage is higher than the price loss derived from token inflation.

I would start targetting minimal percentage per asset, like 0.1% and only increase for those that generate revenue. We shouldn’t just choose random numbers like 1% each.

1 Like

I see what you’re saying about inflation. Targtet weights may well limit the impact, and i do think it’s a Bluechip. Has anyone considered convex? I assume it’s also a pricefeed issue. Unsure about the tokenomics tbh.

It doesn’t have a pricefeed on Arbitrum.

1 Like

probable difficult due to lack of chainlink oracles and low liquidity for these tokens.

Would it be possible to have multiple GLPs? I’m pretty sure a lot of people use GLP as a safe basket consisting mainly of BTC, ETH and Stables with a nice APR. Adding more tokens will make GLP not so safe, and may force people to leave GLP (I personally would withdraw from GLP if new tokens are added). By having multiple GLPs, users may have a choice, either to put their money into the original “safe” pool, or to join the pools with higher risk.

On the other hand, having multiple GLP pools would dilute the APR of each single pool… For me, ideal GLP composition would be ETH (25%), WBTC (25%), USDT (12.5%), BUSD (12.5%), USDC (12.5%) and DAI (12.5%)

1 Like

Binance USD is not in use on Arbitrum or Avalanche. So while a stablecoin with substantial adoption, that’s not an option yet.

Regarding multiple GLP’s, I can highly recommend reading the X4 update on Medium: X4: Protocol Controlled Exchange. We briefly mentioned X4 in an earlier… | by GMX | Medium

It goes into these ideas in depth!

Having multiple GLPs is possible but will take quite a bit of development time to support, for that reason we think it makes sense to support multiple tokens through the PvP AMM which would allow for synthetic markets.

Re-looking at the tokens with the most volumes, with the current model, other than BTC, ETH and AVAX, we can’t list tokens like SOL, TRX, etc, imo these are the tokens that traders are actually interested in.

We may postpone new listings to focus on supporting synthetic markets instead to add these new tokens to trade.

1 Like

I vote for CRV I like it