Towards Addressing the Question of MPs - Next Steps

Saullius in reading this response I can empathize with the position. I did hold my GMX through falling prices due to the stickiness factor. I do think with governance changes if a future change needs to be made it is something we could work on (after of course giving it time to see how the market reacts etc and focus on other items to increase revenues).

Option 9 is categorized separately because it is the only option where the MP system would not in fact be changed, and the status quo would remain.

As the prior vote indicated a widely shared preference to adapt the MP system, there is a clear logic to having this option included separately.

1 Like

I am very angry and disappointed about this rigged and fraudulent vote. The grouping was done in such a way as to leave no chance for the MP supporters. In the sentiment vote we had distinguished three large groups of opinions (End MP, convert to esGMX, leave MP). But here we have merged two of them into one and forced the MP supporters to vote not for their preferred option but to transfer their votes to middle ground esGMX conversion option. This is well evidenced by the current voting result where in the end only <10k votes left for MPs out of more than 3.5M total votes casted.

It is strange why this forum topic was created in the first place, if after announcement of voting structure was made, the subsequent comments and remarks on the bad grouping were not taken into account and not even commented on. I would very much like to know the specific people who unilaterally decided to put forward exactly such a rigged proposal in order to later eliminate them from the future DAO governance structure.

2 Likes

I can’t see GMX having the future it once had a sad day for all og hodlers

Questions of MPs

Based on the previous vote, Adjust MR APR can’t win obviously.

Saulius now more then ever we need people who’ve been supporters of the project to participate with governance. I hope you are able to turn what may feel like a negative into the positive for the community next items are being worked on.

I empathize with your point and again would appreciate you helping to steer the project for the numerous other improvements that need to be made.

1 Like

An update on the GMX multiplier points

:blueberries: GMX Development Update

The contract to update the multiplier points system has been deployed. The update should occur this week.

See also: Telegram: Contact @GMX_Technical_Announcements

2 Likes

Fantastic work on getting this over the finish line team! Lets see what the market thinks of real-yield at 10% apy.

One area that could be further improved is the claim/compound buttons.

It would be useful and further prop up the price to have the compound button market buy from the GMX v2 pool and auto stake it, and the claim button move ETH earnings to your wallet. Or make one button with an additional check box to swap ETH to GMX and auto stake.

2 Likes

Similar solutions are being worked on :slightly_smiling_face:

Excellent timing. Just saw the proposal by Q which is in line with what you are saying

Buying back gmx to distribute.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

have you got a link to that? It sounds interesting :thinking:

Relating to this proposal: