GMX Governance Committee

Name: Saurabh

Twitter Account: Saurabh Dhekale

Relevant Experience: Please share any links and supporting information.
I have been actively involved with GMX for the past year, focusing on important projects within the organization. I’ve served on the GMX Grants Committee, contributing to both STIP Wave 1 and Wave 2. I also represented the GMX Grants Committee on the Arb LTIPP council, making sure our goals were clearly communicated and achieved. Additionally, I played a key role in helping GMX launch their on-chain governance system, reinforcing our commitment to decentralization and decisions driven by the community.

Familiarity with GMX, Arbitrum, and DAOs: How well do you know GMX, Arbitrum, and DAOs in general?
I have a strong familiarity with GMX, the GMX DAO, and the Arbitrum ecosystem. I have experience running the first grants program for Arbitrum DAO, and regularly sharing the STIP and STIP bi-weekly reports with the delegates has helped me stay in constant touch with them and effectively represent GMX.

Goals for GMX DAO: As a significant delegate within the Arbitrum ecosystem, what would you like to see GMX DAO do or focus on?
GMX has been a leading protocol since the chain’s inception, and the goal is to solidify this position by making GMX the foundational liquidity layer. We aim to lead Arbitrum’s development initiatives and attract more projects to build on GMX as a base layer.

Suggestions for the GMX Governance Committee: Do you have any ideas or suggestions for how the GMX governance committee can maximize its impact?
The governance committee should consistently engage with DAO members and delegates, sharing their thoughts by hosting regular committee calls and attending governance calls.

Time Commitment: Can you commit at least 8 hours per week to serve as part of this council?
Yes

Declaration of Conflict of Interest (if any):
No

2 Likes