GMX Governance Committee

I would also like to put myself forward to participate in this Governance committee. I have a penchant for political discussions, a distaste for drama, and have been contributing to GMX on the Communications side for over 2 years now. This role seems like it suits my skillset, and I’d like to contribute to helping the Governance process run smoothly.

• Name: Jonezee

• Twitter Account: @Jonas_ALA

• Relevant Experience: Please share any links and supporting information.

See above. I’m a decent analyst, have a diplomatic nature, and have been helping to coordinate GMX’ communications efforts for a while now, trying to elevate things to the next level. I run my own small business and have experience with political coordination in the NGO sector as well.

• Familiarity with GMX, Arbitrum, and DAOs: How well do you know GMX, Arbitrum, and DAOs in general?

I know GMX and Arbitrum intimately, and know a reasonable amount about DAOs, how they work, and what their pitfalls are. I’m also one of the more involved people on this Governance forum.

• Goals for GMX DAO: As a significant delegate within the Arbitrum ecosystem, what would you like to see GMX DAO do or focus on?

Continue reinforcing GMX’s position as the foundational liquidity base layer for the Arbitrum ecosystem, and continue our strong ecosystem collaboration efforts.

• Suggestions for the GMX Governance Committee: Do you have any ideas or suggestions for how the GMX governance committee can maximize its impact?

In one sentence: strengthen GMX’s value proposition, user retention, and competitive advantage.

• Time Commitment: Can you commit at least 8 hours per week to serve as part of this council?

Yes, the efforts will partly overlap with my communications contributions.

• Declaration of Conflict of Interest (if any):

No conflicts I am aware of.

3 Likes