GMX Listing committee nominations

• Name:

JJcycles

• Twitter Account:

https://twitter.com/JJcycles

• Github URL link:

None

• Can you read and write code:

Not really, open to learning the basics.

• Relevant Experience: Please share any links and supporting information.

None

• Familiarity with Perp listings: How well do you know the listing process of perps in general?

I have been involved in crypto since early 2017 and started my journey with BitMEX. BitMEX is the platform that pretty much introduced perpetuals to the space. Besides BitMEX I have used most other well-known platforms too. During all market phases, I have followed and studied the listing strategies of these different businesses. Judging by that experience I believe I know what is important when listing assets. I believe I know what the end users are interested in. Due to the time I put into building connections on CT I am on top of crypto in general, which gives me an edge in knowing what narratives are (or potentially might become) relevant.

• Suggestions for the GMX Listing Committee: Do you have any ideas or suggestions for how the GMX Listing Committee can maximise its impact?

Because of the information I mentioned above I have multiple ideas and strategies in mind.
For starters it will be important for GMX to become more efficient in listing assets from relevant narratives.

• Time Commitment: Can you commit at least 10 hours per week to serve as part of this council?

Absolutely, 10 hours and more.

• Declaration of Conflict of Interest (if any):

None

1 Like