GMX Governance Committee

Application:

I am very familiar with and knowledgeable about GMX and GMX DAO. I will focus on providing support for GMX’s development and respect the opinions of more experienced GMX Core Contributors, such as Coinflipcanada, on external decisions.

Here are the proposals I have presented for GMX:

July 2024 | GMX: Transition from “Buyback ETH and Distribute ETH” to “Buyback GMX and Distribute GMX” | GMX: Transition from “Buyback ETH and Distribute ETH” to “Buyback GMX and Distribute GMX”

May 2024 | GMSOL: Bringing GMX V2 to Solana and realizing the trinity of decentralized leverage trading | GMSOL: Bringing GMX V2 to Solana and realizing the trinity of decentralized leverage trading

May 2024 | Proposal to Add GMX/USD Market | GMX (GMX)

Mar 2024 | Add single BTC pool and single ETH pool to boost TVL 10x | Add single BTC pool and single ETH pool to boost TVL 10x

Mar 2024 | Towards Addressing the Question of MPs - End MP | Towards Addressing the Question of MPs - Consolidated Suggestions - #3 by gmsolq

Dec 2023 | Proposal for Reintroducing esGMX Incentives to Boost GMX APR | Proposal for Reintroducing esGMX Incentives to Boost GMX APR

Jul 2023 | ARB Subsidy for GMX V2 | ARB Subsidy for V2

Mar 2023 | Buyback GMX: A Proposal for Reward Distribution Optimization | Buyback GMX: A Proposal for Reward Distribution Optimization

• Goals for GMX DAO: As a significant delegate within the Arbitrum ecosystem, what would you like to see GMX DAO do or focus on?

I would like to see GMX DAO could focus on listening to the community’s voice. GMX Delegates should actively organize the community’s feedback into feasible proposals, focusing on both value increment and value retention to build GMX’s spear and shield.

• Suggestions for the GMX Governance Committee: Do you have any ideas or suggestions for how the GMX governance committee can maximize its impact?

More trading markets, lower trading fees, higher capital efficiency, and better trading experience—leveraging these with the advantages of decentralization to maximize market share is the best way for the GMX Governance Committee to maximize its impact.

• Time Commitment: Can you commit at least 8 hours per week to serve as part of this council?

For sure.

• Declaration of Conflict of Interest (if any):

Top GMX holder. Building on GMSOL. I will choose to work for GMX Governance Committee without receiving any honorarium if elected.

4 Likes