Skale <> gmx

Hey everyone - I’ve been a long time fan of what you are building at GMX. It is clear that you are trying to build community driven, high quality, sustainable DeFi infrastructure.

I work with SKALE Labs to help scale on-chain applications with a 0-gas, instant finality, and horizontally scalable blockchain network. Right now, we are a top 10 chain in both UAWs and transactions and are looking to work with leading DeFi projects to expand our impact.

Our foundation has just approved a 50m token pool to help onboard these projects and acquire users. While many networks are looking for anyone to build DeFi applications on their chain, SKALE is looking to select just a small amount of top tier DeFi projects to share this token pool. I would to hear the community’s thoughts on bringing GMX over to SKALE to take advantage of our unique 0-gas network.

Thanks!
Emre

1 Like

It would be good to get Skale listed on Tokenterminal and/or DefiLlama. Those are web resources a lot of DeFi users go to to get acquainted with a chain and its protocols.

Dappradar seems to have a good overview at least:

https://dappradar.com/rankings/protocol/skale