GMX Python SDK Grant Bi-Weekly Update
I. Executive Summary:
- Refactoring of all scripts continuing, order class aimed for completion this week
- Monitor open positions (useful for creating automated strategies)
- Example Scripts
a) Roadmap Progress:
A rough and expanding guideline of required scripts can be found here, with status of each denoted:
This is not an exhaustive list and is being continually updated as new requirements are made.
b) Milestone/KPI Achievements:
No change since previous update:
Currently Milestones 2 & 3 are being addressed. The implementation of the encompassing “Orders” Class will take the isolated 3 scripts for increase/decrease/swap orders and combine into one easy building block for users to use at their whim.
c) Dune Dashboards - n/a
II. Current Progress:
The last 1-2 weeks saw the implementation of:
- Return dictionary of open positions with refined info
- Efforts made to make scripts agnostic as possible with respect to markets, achieved by utilising the supported token api on GMX (replace static json info file) and removing hard coded market references elsewhere. This will allow for new markets to be added on GMX and require little to no change in the SDK.
- Creating example scripts; one a wrapper for getting GMX stats from the various py scripts in the repo, and the second is a basic strategy to identify positions which would pay high net rate and execute these for given user parameters. These will be full documented a detailed upon completion
- Updating ReadMe and documentation for first release
III. Community Engagement:
IV. Partnerships and Collaborations: