$LYNX Telegram Bot Leverage Trading Powered by GMX platform

$LYNXx$GMX: Telegram Leverage Trading Bot

Hi,

I am the founder of Lynxtech.io and I am interested in exploring the opportunity to collaborate with the GMX team on integrating GMX APIs into our existing trading bot, DeadShot.

Proposal

We propose the development of a Telegram trading bot that will seamlessly integrate with GMX’s existing platform and provide users with a range of valuable features, including:

• Seamless token purchases - Users can purchase tokens directly within the Telegram app, eliminating the need to navigate to an external website or download a separate app.
  • Up to 50x leverage - Users can trade with up to 50x leverage, which means they can control a much larger amount of cryptocurrency than they have in their account.
  • Automated trading strategies - Implement automated trading strategies to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize emotional decision-making.

Technical Architecture

The GMX Telegram bot will be built on a secure and scalable architecture that ensures the privacy and security of user information. All communication between the bot and GMX’s API will be encrypted. Additionally, the bot will utilize GMX’s high-performance APIs to execute commands with lightning speed, ensuring a smooth and efficient user experience.

Lynxtech.io is committed to protecting the privacy and security of our users’ data. We will adhere to the following principles:

Data minimization - We will only collect and store the data that is necessary for the operation of the Telegram trading bot.
Data security - All user data will be encrypted and stored on secure servers.

Benefits

The implementation of a Telegram trading bot will provide GMX with several benefits, including:

1. Expanded user base and engagement - Tap into the vast Telegram community and expand your reach to new heights.
  2. Enhanced accessibility and convenience - Provide users with the ease of purchasing tokens directly from their favorite messaging app.
  3. Streamlined trading process - Eliminate unnecessary steps and make token purchases seamless and efficient.
  4. Simplified user experience - Create a frictionless and intuitive user journey, fostering loyalty and satisfaction.
  5. Increased trading volume - Attract new users and incentivize existing users to trade more frequently, boosting overall trading volume.

Partnership with Lynxtech.io

In partnership with Lynxtech.io, GMX can unlock a new era of accessibility, convenience, and growth. We are committed to providing comprehensive support throughout the development and implementation process, ensuring a smooth and successful launch of the Telegram trading bot. Let’s collaborate and revolutionize the way users interact with GMX. Together, we can empower users, expand horizons, and redefine the future of cryptocurrency trading.

I look forward to the opportunity to discuss this proposal with you in more detail.

Thanks,
Mr.CMG - Lynxtech.io CEO

2 Likes

Hi CMG, thanks for reaching out to GMX. Please do make sure your proposal fits the guidelines set for the grant applications;

1 Like

Thanks @Jonezee! I change it to Proposal. I have an existing team, and we are currently enhancing our bot, DeadShot. We’re getting ready for the public beta next week. My proposal is to collaborate with the GMX team to gain access to their API and integrate GMX features into Telegram for seamless transaction access.

1 Like

Hey @Mr.cmg, can you post this in the Grants Category? Also, the grant application looks incomplete it doesn’t have the amount mentioned that you are looking for and also there is no milestone mentioned. Please DM me on Telegram: Saurabhd1

I will help you prepare the new grant application.

3 Likes

Hi Saurabh,

I know it’s been a while since we last discussed this. Just wanted to check if there are any updates about my proposal. Here are some updates about the team: Our bot, DeadShot is now live for Public Beta Testing, and Lynx Tech is now part of the Microsoft Startup program.

https://twitter.com/LynxTech_io/status/1730111335885910515

Thanks,
CMG

3 Likes

Just started using lynx deadshot for trading.

Team has juat been approved and accepted for microsoft start up hub. Awesome team, very professional.

This seems a good fit and would be beneficial for both parties IMHO.

3 Likes

Ive been following this project for a long time and really impressed by the development and ecosystem expansion.

Team is fully doxxed and KYCèd which you hardly find nowadays in crypto. They have been working on the product for over a year and ive started using it with the public beta and honestly Deadshot really elevates my trading experience. I dont need to use Uniswap/1inch anymore and can do all my trading just within Telegram.

As seen on the roadmap they will go cross-chain and also work in untapped sectors of Web2/Web3 like IRL goods, marketplaces, stocks, commodities and many more. If you look at the current landscape of bots even the most known and dominant ones you will notice they lack in all those sectors where LYNX is pioneering while not even being doxxed with unknown teams.

LYNX team has also constantly shown their profesionalism and experience when it comes to community managment and mutual benefiting partnership agreements. Team is visiting different blockchain events and showcaseing their products as a solution to existing crypto issue/bottlenecks.

The most recent achievement is the approval for the microsoft Founders hub where only 1 to 3% of startups making the Final Cut.

With team’s track record and experience i would assume there is a big potential for a great partnership for both parties.

Wish you all the best

2 Likes